Woodlawn’s Education programming uses the arts along with Core Curriculum and STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts to teach students the art of imagination and creative thinking. For details on our preschool program, click the button below.
For Parents/Guardians of ALL Preschool Students
- Ages: Adults
- Time & Day: 5:30-6:30pm Thu
- 3/14/19: School Systems and Kindergarten
- Workshop Coordinator: Becky Rich
- Location: Red Barn on WAA Campus
- Tuition: FREE (must register in advance for child care)