Free! Workshops for Parents
Get information and helpful tips, plus network with other preschool families. Presenters are the director and teachers of Woodlawn Preschool Academy, as well as other area teachers, administrators and specialists. Child care, including a snack and a project, is provided in the preschool classroom FREE OF CHARGE for each hour-long workshop. These workshops are for parents of any preschool-age child; you do not have to have a child enrolled in Woodlawn Preschool Academy to attend.
For Parents/Guardians of ALL Preschool Students
- Ages: Adults
- Time & Day: 5:30-6:30pm Thu
- 1/24/19: Preschool Physical and Mental Health
- 3/14/19: School Systems and Kindergarten
- Workshop Coordinator: Becky Rich
- Location: Red Barn on WAA Campus
- Tuition: FREE (must register in advance for child care)
Is the program you want full? Please call us at (815) 626-4278 today! We may be able to open more spots in the program or, if there is enough interest, add another session of the program!