The child must be at least 3 years of age before starting school at Woodlawn Preschool. The child must be potty-trained (wearing underwear, urinary accidents one or less times per day, and no bowel movement accidents).
We are a DCFS-licensed program, and require several state-required forms to be in the child’s school file:
- Provided emergency form
- Provided enrollment form
- Physical examination from doctor
- Immunization record from doctor
- Lead risk assessment from doctor
- TB skin test
- Back page of DCFS booklet “Summary of Licensing Standards”
- Copy of child’s live birth certificate
Woodlawn Preschool Academy of the Arts operates on tuition fees. The preschool runs in 16-week semesters. A $50 non-refundable fee is required to hold the child’s spot in the class. Call Becky at (815) 626-4278 for details on tuition.
Families have three options for tuition payments:
- Monthly: These payments are taken automatically from an account on a date specified by the customer.
- Semester: These payments are required by June 1st or at the enrollment date (first semester) and December 1st (second semester).
- Annual: This payment is required by June 1st or at the enrollment date, and a 5% discount is given.
Financial assistance is available. For more information and to download an application, click here.